MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Fun


Okay, so we took advantage of the one day of good weather earlier this week. I have been telling the kids that I would go get them a little sprinkler to run through, but it has been so stinking cold, that I hadn't done it. Finally it got a little bit warmer, so I went and got this sprinkler. Hailee was off with some friends, so I told Chase that he could try it. I think Issac had more fun than Chase. Chase stil thought that it was too cold. Issac on the other hand could not get enough of it. He would just go stand in the water and shake because he was cold, but don't take him out or he will scream. They had lots of fun, and hopefully the weather will get warmer and it will feel good to get in the cold water!

3 comments:

Jami said...

I am so excited for the weather to be better this weekend!!! lots of sprinklers, swimming, and just being hot!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Your boys are so cute. Nothing beats the summertime when you have kids!!!!! I love it because the house is always cleaner in the summer because everyone is always outside!!!

Penny said...

Those boys are so cute! Geez, If you want some hot weather come on down. It is 100 today. Summer has hit down here. Darn it!