MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New School Haircuts


Okay, so I know that it has been a long time since my last post, but a ton has happened!! We moved! You will think that we are crazy, and to tell you the truth some days I think we're crazy, we moved just two houses down the street. It is a MUCH better house for us and it is the same price. The kids all have their own rooms, and I have an office for all of my work stuff! Anyway, before school started, I took them to get new haircuts! We went to a new place called "Cookie Cutters". It was awsome! At each station the have a PS2, so the kids can play games, or watch movies while they get their haircut in a car, truck or airplane chair. It was great, it really kept Chase from complaining that he had to get his hair cut.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Congrats on the move. Its funny because greg and I have talked about just buying a different house in our neighborhood because we really like the neighbors and the ward.