MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Camera!!


Okay, so I am finally going to share my new camera. I got a Cannon Eos Rebel XT. It has a longer name than that, but that is the basics of it. It is so much fun. My new toy will take three pictures in one second, which is what I need with two boys who don't hold still for anything!! We went to a family reunion for Todd's family a few weeks ago and took some great pictures!! Anyway, I am so excited to really learn all I can about this camera and be able to use it the right way. Sorry, for the boring post, but things are really crazy with my work right now, I have been working 5-7 hours everyday. Hopefully things will get back to the 3-5 hours a day soon and I can get back to posting more often.

5 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

That is awesome!!!! I could have a blast with that. I never really worried about pictures that much until I started blogging and now the girls say that I am out of control!!!! I hope that you have a great time with it.

Jami said...

I am so JELEOUS!!! I want a new camera so bad and that is a great one!

Penny said...

Lindy, that is a great camera. I have dreamed about that one. By the way, Happy Birthday! (a little late) Was that a birthday present?

Photo By Emilie said...

Congrats on the new camera!! I can't wait to see all the fun photos you take with it!! The rebel is awesome. I'm always here if you need any tips.

Amy said...

ok.. so Lindy where are all the new pictures with this fantsy new camera?