MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Chase


Yesterday was Chase's 6th birthday. We had so much fun. We took him and three of his friends to Kangaroo Zoo. They did black light miniature golf (twice), and bounced in all the bounce houses for two hours. I think Todd and Jordan had as much fun as the kids, racing through the obstacle courses and down the slides. I missed lots of great pictures, because my camera is too slow, but that won't be a problem any more. After the party, I had had enough, so as an early present to me, we went out and bought a new camera. I will post about that later. Later that night we went to "jump in the water" (The Mayan) for dinner with Grandpa Al and Donna. I am so very proud of Chase and what a big kid he is becoming. Chase you are a great kid, who is so talented with sports and anything you try! Thanks for such a fun day yesterday, we love you so much!

5 comments:

Penny said...

Chase is such a doll I just love that kid. Tell him happy birthday from us.

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I can't believe you have a son who is 6........ We haven't been to the Kangaroo Zoo yet, but the girls keep asking. Maybe we should plan a day????

Lindy said...

Anytime, would be fine. We had so much fun, and it wasn't too expensive. Give me or my mom a call!!

Jami said...

Don't forget to invite me if you go!!! Cute new blog design Lindy! Happy Birthday Chase- your kids were so cute at Palisades it was great to get to know them

Penny said...

Well, I want to go to Kangeroo Zoo, too! Cute new blog design Lindy.