MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All Tuckered Out!!


Well, after a few days of camping, water, and playing with cousins, Issac was completely worn out. He usually takes at least a 3 hour nap each day, so up camping with only 30 minutes of nap each day, Issac was soooo tuckered out! We finally got him to take a nap out on the water, in a tube! It was so cute!! We just had his in the shallow water and floated him around a little bit, and he just conked right out, so a couple of the boys carried him over to the shade. Palisades was so much fun, it was GREAT to see everyone. We spent lots of time down in the water, daring each other to jump off the dock into the cold water, paddling around in the paddle boats, riding the 4-wheelers, playing games, singing karaoke, and just hanging out, it was awesome! I can't wait to do it again. Hopefully next time I will have a better camera, and I can take lots more pictures!! Thanks to all who were there and made it so much fun, Love ya!

5 comments:

Penny said...

Lindy, that is the most adorable picture! Considering the lack of sleep your baby did fantastic, and so did you!

The Moseley's said...

He's just such a angel! I thought it looked like a great place for a nap, I wanted to join him.

Jami said...

I really enjoyed seeing you guys this weekend. Your kids are so adorable- Hailey gave me a big hug when everyone was packing up and leaving- she is so sweet! I'm so glad we have started this great tradition again!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

How cute!! I love all of the pictures. We'll have to make sure to come next time!!!

Photo By Emilie said...

This photo is so great!!! I had such a great time at Palisades. You family is so darling!!