MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Monday, September 22, 2008

Congrats!!

Yeah!! Hailee made it into the Nutcracker!! She will be a Bon-Bon (don't ask, I don't know what that means). We are so excited, and proud of her for doing her best. As soon as I know any details, like what performances she will be doing I will post it. Thanks so much for all of your encouragement, we read all the comments before we went to auditions!! I know she will be mad at me, but I just had to check before she got home from school, I have been a nervous wreck waiting!

5 comments:

Jami said...

How exciting!!!! Way to go Hailee!!! That is so great, it would be so fun to so see her- she must be so happy!!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

That is so great. I was thinking about her all weekend!!! This is the 3rd time that I have checked your blog today. Tell her CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The Moseley's said...

Good job Hailee!!! You're an awsome dancer. I can't wait to go see you dance. Great job!! I love you Nana

Penny said...

Way to go Hailee! We are so excited. Hope we can come up and watch you dance. Love you!

Tinkerbell said...

That is fantastic! Congrats Hailee! I'm so proud of you! Good luck and enjoy! Love Stacy:)