MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just playing outside.


I know I have not posted much lately. Things have been sooo stinking crazy! Well, this last week, while Hailee was at cheerleading, Chase and Issac were outside playing in the yard. I grabbed the camera and got an awsome picture of Chase climbing up in the tree. It is not a big tree, so he can't go very high, but he loves to climb it anyway. I love the fall season, all the changing colors, and cooler temps at night. Today we actually went to the fair with Holly and Kaden. I didn't even take the camera (horrible, I know). We had lots of fun, and spent too much money. I love to go and "people" watch, the kids don't really get into that much though.

1 comment:

Jami said...

do you love your new camera? That is a great picture- I also love Fall- its my favorite time of year.