MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



So yes, I know it has been a month since I have posted anything. All I can say is Crazy! The last two days I have spent making Chase a Valentine box for school. I had this idea for a while, but thought they were making a box at school. On Wednesday he brought home a note saying we had to make one at home. Well, the stitches on the baseball didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but it was about 1:00 in the morning, and I was tired. It didn't turn out too bad, but I wish I had more time to fix the stitches. Oh well! Here is a pic of the "heart" hair that I sent Hailee to school with. Again, not as perfect as I would have liked, but ran out of time. Maybe tomorrow before they go to their church valentine party I can get it to look better! Hope all is well, and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Cute stuff!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple Prints. Best of luck to you!! It was so fun to see your name pop up on the list!! Thanks so much for your love & support. I HOPE YOU WIN!!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com