MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Todd and Emilie!!

Hope that Todd and Emilie have a wonderful birthday!! Too weird that my husband and my cousin have the same birthday, down to the year!! Anyway, just wanted to tell them both how much I love them.

Emilie, I am so happy for you that you have such a wonderful business, and that it is doing so well!!

Todd, I am so very greatful that I get to have you as my eternal partner! You are such a wonderful dad, friend, partner, hard worker, son, and brother!! I am so glad that I met you in high school, and that we got through all the dating crap. It is so worth the work we put in then, to get to where we are now! Thanks for the past 15 years, and I am excited for the rest of eternity! LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much Lindy for the sweet note. Tell Tod happy 29 (again) tee hee. Love you!! Em

Penny said...

You and Todd for 15 years? Did you start dating in kindergarten or something???