MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Temple Dedication

On Sunday we (Todd, Hailee and I) went to the Draper Temple Dedication at our stake center. It was so cool to be able to take Hailee and see her reactions to all the pictures they showed of the rooms. She was only 6 when we went through the temple, so she doesn't really remember much of it. I can't wait until she is twelve and we can take her to do baptisms, my very favorite thing to do. It was fun to see her face as we watched the Dedication and you could feel the spirit so strong in there. It was so quiet in there, no babies, no little kids, sometimes I think it would be nice to have sacrament meeting that quiet, but then I would not be able to go. =) My boys are anything but quiet!! I am so glad that we got to go.

No comments: