MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Thursday, May 15, 2008

BASEBALL!!


Well, the baseball season has officially started. Chase now has two games and one practice a week. I love to be at the baseball field, it reminds me of how much time I spent there growing up. Chase is a natural, and has so much fun playing, he would like to have a game or practice every day. Hailee loves to go to the ball park, but for a whole different reason, the older brothers of Chase's teammates. They all end up over at the play ground. Last night Hailee bought herself and three of the boys a treat. I can't decide how old she is, 8 or 16?? Issac does good at the games for a little bit, but then he just wants to get out of the stroller and go. I don't blame him, but he is so hard to keep track of, having him in the stroller is soooo much easier. I will keep up on taking pictures and post them all at the end of the season in a slideshow. For now here is a picture of Chase being the catcher, just like dad and uncle Brett.

No comments: