MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Monday, May 5, 2008

New Pilot


Okay, so it took me FOREVER, but I finally fixed the pictures of Chase in the cockpit of the airplane. When we came home from San Diego at 12:30 in the morning (or night, whatever) the pilot of the airplane let Chase come up to the cockpit and take some pictures. He was so awsome, he let Chase sit in the co-pilots chair and he turned on all the instruments and everything. I think Emilie could make it better, but at least you can see what it is now. Maybe someday Chase will make lots of money and take care of me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

what a lucky guy, that was very nice of them to allow Chase into the cockpit! That would great if one day he was a pilot... my friends husband is a commercial pilot and he loves it.

The Moseley's said...

Those Southwest crews are the best just ask Papa.