MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Monday, May 5, 2008

School Pictures



Here are Hailee's second grade picture, and Chase's kindergarten picture. I can't believe how grown up they look. Hailee brought hers home and told me that she liked all of it but one part. "Mom, I have a band-aid on my arm." How old is she again, 8 or 18?? With Chase I was just happy that he didn't have a runny nose in the picture. It seems like he always has a runny nose. Well, things around here are never boring, we have been super busy with soccer, t-ball, karate and ballet. Not to mention that we may be moving soon (possibly the first week of July). Hopefully we will still make it to at least a little bit of Palisaides. If all goes well with the house plans, I will fill you all in soon. I just don't want to jinx it, I really want this other house, so please pray for us! Thanks.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute... they do grow up fast, don't they!... I remember being at your baby shower for Hailee and it seems not that long ago either... What cute kids you have!

Jami said...

your kids are so cute! How exciting to get a new house! Hopefully we'll see you at Palisades though- we are looking forward to it!