MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Friday, April 18, 2008

Baseball







Well Chase went to his first T-Ball practice yesterday. He will be on the Braves this year. He has been bugging me for two years to sign him up, and I have always missed the sign-ups. I missed them again this year, but called afterwards and had to pay an extra fee to sign him up, but I thought I may not be forgiven if I missed it for three years in a row! He is so excited that he came straight home and put on his shirt and hat (a friend gave us the pants since they don't give them those for T-Ball). He has been wearing the pants for at least a year! I think I am crazy, he now is playing baseball, soccer and has karate every week! Hailee has karate and ballet! I think next year they will be back to picking what thing they like the best.

3 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

How cute (or I guess I should say handsome) is he!!!???!!! I don't know what it would be like to have a baseball player. Hunter tried socceer but she enjoyed picking the dandelions more than running and so we haven't done that again. At least you make time to blog with your busy schedule. I love looking at it!!!!!!!

Jami said...

I think its great that you envolve your kids in fun things. I have thought I need to get Katie doing something. She is 4 and would probably love to do dance or gymnastics or something. Just dont overschedule yourself to the point that you are going crazy.

The Moseley's said...

Finally we get baseball. My favorite! Can't hardly wait. Remember the "blind in one eye, can't see out of the other" or "wake up and smell the coffee"?