MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Entertaining


The only way I ever get anything done around the house is when Issac is asleep. Otherwise he just undoes everything I do. So I have tried a bunch of things, the Cars movie is the best thing I have found to keep him busy. Toys don't work for long, books don't work (he just ends up eating them), most movies or TV shows don't work, but the Cars movie, it works! He will actually sit there for about half of it while I do the dishes or the laundry (two of my least favorite things). It is great when I feel like I have accomplished something for the day. THANKS Disney for making a movie he likes.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know it.. don't you just love Disney?? Heck I don't have kids, but I love watching Disney movies.. I can even sit still through the whole movie as well Ü - I get teased for it, but I don't care! (CARS is adorable!)