MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Monday, October 27, 2008

Boo at the Zoo!





Well, on Saturday we went to the Zoo to trick or treat. It was CRAZY, there were a TON of people!! It was so much fun, we went with Megan and Parker (sorry Hank, wish you could have come too)!
Thanks for inviting us. It was fun to see all the costumes, and I love going to the zoo when the weather is a little cooler. The animals are so much more active! Hailee is a vampire this year, and since we were heading to ballet after this, a bun in her hair was perfect. Chase is a ninja, and we thought that his swords would not be allowed, so we didn't take them. Issac is a race car driver, an old costume from Chase, but it is warm, and comfortable.

It was a very busy day for us. After the zoo, I took the boys home and it was my turn to drive the carpool to Sandy for Nutcracker practice. As soon and I dropped off the other girls, I picked up Todd, Issac and Chase. We dropped Issac off with Nana, picked up Jordan and went to see High School Musical 3. The kids were so excited, that on the way home from the zoo, we drove past East High School. They couldn't believe that the movies were made so close to where we live!! It was good, I think I still like the first one the best, but the kids say they like this one better!

1 comment:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I'm glad that your day was smoother than ours!!!! It's funny how kids are because my girls think that we had an awesome weekend and i'm thinking total disaster!!!! Have a great Halloween!!!!