MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Does anyone need a new Hairstylist??




I was wondering if anyone needed a new hairstylist? If so, Hailee is available on a limited basis. She only has Thursday evenings, and Sunday afternoons available. Call quickly to make your appointment, as you can see from my hair, the times will go quickly! I love to have her comb my hair, and she always does crazy stuff. Last night as we watched TV for a few minutes, she sat down behind me and this is what I ended up with. Let me know if you would like the same hairstyle, and I will book you an appointment.

3 comments:

Jami said...

that looks great! I love letting my girls play with my hair... it always turns out very stylish

The Moseley's said...

Sign me up. I need something alittle more up to date!

Penny said...

I wonder what the kids at school would say if Hailee styled my hair? Next time I get up north (that is St. George talk) I'll for sure want an appointment.