MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanks Grandpa and Donna






Yesterday Grandpa and Donna took Hailee and Chase to Boondocks for the day. They always have soooo much fun when Grandpa takes them. First they went to the pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins. Then they went to Boondocks where they stayed from 12:30 until 7:15!! They did everything, go-carts, laser tag, mini golf. It looks like it was tons of fun, of course I don't get to go, I am home with Issac. Maybe next year, Issac will be able to go and have fun too.

3 comments:

jen said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun. I need to find out where the pumpkin patch is.

Jen

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Your kids have 2 sets of awesome grandparents!!! It looks like they had so much fun!!!

Photo By Emilie said...

Hi Lindy, I just got your message on my blog. When you do order your photos select the "pick up" option instead of having them mailed out. It will save you a little money. I can either bring them to you.