MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Chase update

Okay, so those of you who have been wondering, Chase is doing much better. They had the school counselor take him out of class and talk to him about everything, they also talked to the other kids involved. They gave Chase a Bully Report that he keeps, and fills out, then at the end of the month will turn it in. He has not been complaining at all about going to school, or about anyone being mean to him!! I am grateful for his great teacher, and the counselor at school for helping with this situation. I'm sure they didn't want some CRAZY mom down there!! Thanks to everyone for their help and support, it really means the world to me. I try so hard to be practical and not over react to things, but I was having a really hard time with that. Love you all.

3 comments:

jen said...

That would be very hard not to over react. Glad to hear that everything is going better.

Jen

Penny said...

Lindy, you did the right thing to go to school. I know as a teacher the bullies never bully while a teacher is looking. So we really never know unless a parent calls or a student tells us about it. But, I am glad things are better for Chasers. Tell him I love him.

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I am so glad that things are looking better for Chase. You are a great mom and did the right thing!!!