MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving!! I know that I will not see most of you, so I wanted you all to know how much we love you all, and pray that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so very grateful for this blogging thing, so that I can actually stay in touch with all of you!! I am thankful for my loving family who keep me going, a great job to keep me busy, a MARVELOUS husband who is so loving, and puts up with all of my crap, three wonderful kids who I love with everything I have, and great friends who keep me sane! I love you all!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

That message is so sweet Lindy. It is good to stop and think about all we have to be thankful for and I echo your sentiments. I am grateful for our extented family. What a great support and it thrills me to see you girls doing such a wonderful job raising your children.